Every other year, RTMC hosts a playhouse fundraiser in which local builders create unique playhouses to be displayed at The Shops at Wisconsin Place for a month, and then auctioned off live at a reception.
In addition to the auction, there are multiple marketing and promotional opportunities including Community Day at the Shops at Wisconsin Place.
Community Day is a fun a free event to build momentum for Rebuilding Hope. It offers a sneak preview of the RTMC playhouses, as well as a day of family-oriented fun. The plaza will host children’s activities for a day of celebration for all to enjoy. Community Day also coincides with in-store shopping days featuring special offers at participating retailers. A portion of the proceeds will support RTMC’s work to rebuild the homes of our county’s veterans, elderly and families with children. Highlights include:
- A special RTMC Playhouse Review
- A Children’s Coloring Station
- Face Painting
How You Can Help
Individuals, businesses and skilled trade professionals can make a difference through:
- Building Materials and Skilled Labor – Those in the skilled trades receive promotional consideration in exchange for contributed materials or labor. RTMC is always welcoming of volunteer construction teams committed to securing the materials and building a playhouse for this great event.
- Gifts In Kind – Businesses in food services, events and hospitality earn promotional consideration for contributions in the form of catering, entertainment, and other materials and services
In addition to volunteer opportunities, sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- Monetary Gifts / Donations – Individuals interested in helping local communities can support our work through tax-deductible cash donations